Abstract submission is only available via the online submission form.
You will receive a confirmation by e-mail after submitting your abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION NOW EXTENDED
Abstract submission has been extended until 31th July, 2023
ESVM Young Fellow Award 2023
Did you remember to submit your abstract?
The ESVM will offer a Young Fellow Award for the best poster presentation during the IX ESVM Congress 2023 in Milan. Winners will be granted registration for the next X ESVM Congress 2024 with accommodation for two nights.
Are you eligible?
Awards will be offered to the authors of the two best accepted abstracts who are 40 years of age or younger (as of July 31, 2023) with no geographical restrictions. Fellows will be selected for the novelty of their research in the field of Vascular Medicine. As of this year, all submitted abstracts will be considered for the Award. In order to be selected, the author must provide a clear copy of ID, passport or driver’s license indicating date of birth.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE AUTHORS
1) Abstracts must be written in English.
2) Abstracts can be submitted by text input or in MS Word Document (.doc, .docx) or Rich Text File (.rtf) formats. The file name must include the author’s last name.
3) Abstracts shall have the following structure: introduction (background/aims), methods, results and conclusion.
4) An image can be attached to the abstract. Please note that it may be printed in the Book of Abstracts in black and white only.
5) Please use the following document format:
Title in BOLD BLOCK CAPITALS
Author and co-authors names: Surname N., Surname N., Surname N.
Affiliation, city and country in italics: Department, Hospital/University, City, Country
Justified text [up to 300 words]
Abstracts of accepted lectures/posters will be published in the Book of available in pdf format for all participants. For any question please contact Sonia Ruggeri: email@example.com